Monday, May 2, 2011

Hey there!

So, as you all know, April was a crazy month. I missed my Friday excerpts. No worries because I will be starting that up again this month :) I've written plenty of late, although what I'm going to post this first time out after the month of silence, I'm not sure. I'll have to look for something truly brilliant. Any suggestions?

I have a website now. Pauses for the squeeing and drumrolls and confetti. Wait, that was me. Anyway, it's still being fixed. I canNOT figure out the dad-blasted WordPress thingamajig, not to mention the thesis and, and, the other thing. *wails* I'm very frustrated with the whole thing. Thank god the tech guy is a genius. And patient. And really nice. Or I'd have given up. Well, maybe not, but I'd sure feel bad about it.

So here's the website link so y'all can watch my struggle in progress. http://www.leonajbushman.com/and, I can get email there! email me at author@leonajbushman.com if you have any questions, suggestions, fan love, or fan dislike :P

Thanks again everyone who helped me get through April with my chin up. Sometimes, it was a close thing. Hope you all had a great May Day :) I love May Day. And even though I've learned what some of that fun stuff I did as a kid was supposed to represent, I don't care. I still enjoy it. One of the things I did as a kid, was make paper baskets with flowers and deliver them to people. Sounds like a wonderful tradition we're going to have to start :D

Hmmm I may have a book idea out of that. I'll have to think about it some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment