Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Help, please.

As you all know, April really sucked. Mays looking to head that way. I have started an Etsy shop to help defer costs and to help my family.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LBushmanStudios?ref=pr_shop_more

If there's something there you want a smaller size of or any of them in laminated ACEO's etc. then email or twitter me and I'll be happy to accomadate you. Thanks.

Ashley has another clot in her other leg. it's running from her ankle to her knees. They don't know what to do about preventing it and the Vascular surgeon is being called back in. The blood thinners caused the brain bleed before her blood was at the right levels and without them, she clots up. They used the forced massages on her legs and she still clotted up.

They are talking of sending her to seattle again. It's a long trip from here and can't be made on a daily basis.

so any help is good. Thanks for all your support and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Leona, it's good you have the Etsy shop but also put up a button for donation via pay pal on your pages and at the end of this post or do a post specifically about Ash and the need. This will make it easier for folks to donate if they want to help out with a donation but don't want to buy something.

    People are awesome. Look at the way they helped hubs and I. Just throw it out there and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) You know, when i wrote that post before, I didn't know I'd one day be needing it. I don't know how to do that paypal button thing but I'm looking. My pay pal is the email I put at the top of the blog though, if people are interested! I appreciate the help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pay pal is really easy to use even for tech challenged people. It's there and thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete