Sunday, December 26, 2010

Just in case

So, as many know, my computer had a meltdown a short time ago. Well, when trying to get on again tonight, I was "blue screened" again. That was what happened last time. So, if you don't hear from me for a while, that may be the problem.

I went to Best Buy to check on my warranty. I have a 3 year warranty that covers just about anything to do with my hard drive. I'm supposed to take it in so they can check... UGH

But if it's not the hard drive, it isn't covered. PSBBBSBBSBS is what I say to that!!! Since it won't load the drivers, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's the hard drive.

Keep your fingers crossed. It's my only connection to the outside world...

Christmas was pretty good here. My 9 you says it was best Christmas presents EVER. He also said I shouldn't have gotten them because the kids had been bad all year. He was REALLY GOOD helping clean house for today's company lol

Hope your holidays went well. I hooked up with old friend and his wife and will probably be stamping with her later. Showed her a trick, but not sure if I did it right cuz of my glasses situation...

2 comments:

  1. Luckily, a hard drive is cheap. If you've been blue screened again--it is the likely culprit. Hopefully, you've backed up everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I'm definitely backing up everything! LOL except my pics. May need to make a special email box soley for my pics so it doesn't matter how much room they take up!

    ReplyDelete