Saturday, February 1, 2014

Decadent Kane on Succulent Saturday Stories


Today's Succulent Saturday Story is with Decadent Kane and her mischievous elves. I asked her to talk about her Series a little bit for it is more a collection of stories about a world with many facets. Here's what she had to say. (well, after a quick peek at her delicious cover.)








The trouble with elves series.
 

I wanted a line or catch phrase for a set of books I wanted to write. Not a set that would flow one from the other. More a catchy phrase to use for every standalone elf related paranormal romance book I wanted to write- I wanted it all to be under a 'series title'

Every book in this series is about elves.

Every book in this series includes some aspect of the elven realms.

The rest- well that’s where it's not so series related.

My trouble with elves basically gives me room to play with elf couples, to mingle in nearly any aspect I want as long as trouble and elves are involved.

You can pick up any of my books and go from there- you don't have to back track. The first one is about Christmas elves, the second one is about a goblin cursing an elf. The next one I wrote has pirate elves, after that bounty hunting elves.

See the last thing I want is for every story to have the same exact elements.

When you pick up a book in my series I want it to surprise you.
 
 
 

Here is the blurb:
 
Breaking a goblin's curse is more difficult than Clover thought. Especially when love and nightshade are crucial ingredients.
For two years, Clover has been at a goblin's beck and call. Two years of no orgasms. Until she heard a rumor the sage witch could help her break the goblin's curse. There's only a few minor details, like how would she find love on short notice and how deadly are nightshade berries?

Reed's life was simple—own a bar, walk to work, fight a little. He didn't expect to tangle with a wanton elfess who disappeared on him not once but twice. Let alone save her from a depraved goblin. He'd sworn off women like her for good, so why did he feel the need to protect her?


You can get the latest rendition in The Trouble With Elves world in multiple formats here.
 
 
Want to stalk follow her and learn a little more about her? Here's her bio.
 
 

Bio
If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has infinite meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination. My word would be Phantasmagoric.
 
You can find Decadent Kane at:
FB : https://www.facebook.com/DecadentKane
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DecadentKane
Blog: http://decadentkane.blogspot.com/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/23398789-decadent-kane
Newsletter: https://www.facebook.com/DecadentKane/app_100265896690345
 

 

1 comment: