Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Photo a Day in April

Well, I did it. I decided to start the photo a day challenge for April after the last minute? Why? you may ask, as I did myself. Because. April has traditionally been so sucky that I coined the hashtag #effoffApril for it. I'm not going to recap those here. If you really want to know, you can go read my blogs from around that time and you'll get a good idea.

This year, I'm going to do something fun. I love photography, but I'm out of practice, AND I've gotten lazy. I scrapbook so I can cut out anything I don't like. Half my photos or better are for painting purposes and I can change coloring, composition, erase, etc anything I don't like and if I don't want to do either one of those, there's always photoshop. See how easy it is to get lazy with your photography? I don't have the best camera out there, but I have a decent one borrowed from my MIL.

I'm going to take pics everyday of the things they say to get back into the swing of things, or rather, OUT of the swing of things since I can't seem to hold the damn camera steady. Here are the first four days, including today's entry:

!st day-a reflection of you. Now, if I had a stash of chocolate somewhere, with a can of Pepsi and some fabrics, paints, papers, etc. I'd be all about that. But alas, the chocolate is no more. Why is the chocolate always gone??


Obviously, just the tip of the iceberg. I took others, but my hand shook too much. Sad but true.

Next up, is color. So many ideas so little time. I went with my makeup:


That was Day 2's Challenge. Yesterday's challenge was mail. That was too easy since we rearranged things.

Looking at it on screen, I kind of like it :)

For today's challenge, we had to do someone we love. Or someone who makes us smile. Now I can't remember, but my family is always a good choice either way. I took two pics. One of Edward  holding Isaac, but my hands shook again :(( boo cuz I would have liked that one for my scrapbook, and one of Patrick. Here's Patrick:


I like this one. He knew I was taking his pic and subtley changed his pose into this. I like it lots :) He's been a big help while his brothers were so sick (recovering nicely, BTW)

I hope you keep checking back and help me to tell the past April's #effoffapril as I bring happier memories into this year's April. Have a good day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment