Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 12 Stairs

I have one itsy bitsy set of stairs, so I had some specially built by the masters for this photo. Also was charged 12.99...think I'll take it out of his allowance!











:D actually I was trying to think of something since I HATE my stairs and I don't think there's the slightest bit of artistic potential in them... so... I was kabitsing about it and my DH says why don't you make some out of legos??? LOLOL so, I had one of my boys do it and this is what  he made for them. Thank you Edward!

Did I mention I have my thyroid meds? It's a good thing! I moved another load of rocks today with the help of Patrick, and, *whimpers* my poor back. I have A LOT more to go. With little money, I'll be haunting Craigslist for free/cheap/bartered goods for the yard and  home as much as possible. I've got some beautiful plans. I hope I can get them done this summer. If not, I'll have a good start.

I did get some writing done, though I'll admit, not much. Every time I sat down to write I was interrupted. Also, the internet guy was here and using my computer cuz the company said there was still a problem (thankfully I opted to spend the 10.99 on the insurance for the fixing of the stuff!) and so they replaced my radio thingy (I know soooo technical, I am!) and made things right. So yeah!! lol I did get a delicious dinner made and homemade rolls. And I confirmed that the sexual position I wanted to write about was indeed feasible (aka research AND NO IT WAS NOT HANDS ON RESEARCH LOL) so feel much more comfortable writing it out.

I did do some good networking today and someone discovered me on FB who has offered to let me put info re book releases etc on their page :D Imagination Station? Anyways, maybe this weekend I'll post the links for the FB stuff so y'all can like it :D

Sadly, I did not paint, sketch, draw, color, or any other artistic endeavor. In fact, if I hadn't had to take this pic, I would have done exactly zero creative things today. hmmm maybe this was better than a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment