Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 14...the mood...

LOL I know. I'm posting after midnight. today's assignment? How you feel. Well...how do I feel? I'm still trying to catch up on my thyroid so I'm feeling pretty damn mercurial. So, I finally had an idea. And yes, these photos represent how I feel in different ways, and I'll leave it to the audience for interpretation :D








:D As for the writing. *hangs head in shame* I did not get as much done as I should have. Spent too much time playing words with friends...at least I'm studying words right? What's that? You're not buying? Sigh. Me either. LOL But I did make progress, even if small. Got a bigger load of rocks this time (my back is killing me!) and played a little with my boys, had some good laughs with my husband.

At least the day wasn't wasted! I'm writing now...sort of LOL No I am, just slow.

Plus, answering questions regarding the biz. Questions I kinda know the answer to, but not really. And for goodness sake, I'm freaking freezing and it JUST NOW occurred to me that I have not turned the heat back on. No freaking wonder right? Spring and fall. Heat on. Heat off. Heat on. Heat off. Wax on. Wax off. Wax on...oh wait...got sidetracked. See how easy it is?? :D

Anyways, you have a good one and I'll try to actually get a pic of the sunset tomorrow (I think tomorrow's the right day) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment