Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Art up!

So we're back with the update on the art business. I've not done too bad, considering that I ended up in Seattle with my son for an audition of sorts (not what they had said, so a bust, even though they want him back.). I did another HUGE one 24x36 in oil on canvas, as well as a 16x20 in one. So I'm up to 14. Way behind where I wanted to be, but in terms of size, not shabby at all. Here are my two new ones.




The top one is the 16x20x1 in oil on canvas. The bottom is the 24x36x1 in oil on canvas. Both are done from my own photos. The colors of the bottom one are actually a bit darker than my camera is taking. It's annoying the heck out of me.

Sheri is on a roll! her cards (which I believe are 2.5x3.5 ATC/ACEO size) are too freaking cute. She's also mentioned that she's inspired to take an official art class next semester...she hasn't had any?! I love her style.







This girl is rocking it! I'm going to have to do a bunch of small ones to actually make 30, but either way, I'm happy I gave this a go. I've completed more paintings this past month, than the prior year. Thanks for following us!







Today's photos, I dedicate to those who lost their lives in the Canadian Parliament shooting. It's hard to remember there is such beauty when ugliness is so in your face. But if you find the beauty, you will find the profound meaning of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment