Friday, April 23, 2010

Query of Awesmoness SCORES

I'm so excited. Everytime I think of the news I'm about to impart, my stomache gets butterflies. So what happened to make me feel like I'm in love for the first time?

My first request for partials from a reputable agency. *SQUEE Yeah, my new word LOL.

It happened earlier in the week, but I waited to post. I was barely on line yesterday, having stayed out until one in morning deconstructing the set of "HONK", which, incidently, went well. My husband can sure sing.

Anyway, they wanted 30 pages or so. I looked it over, double checking I hadn't missed anything and added a hundred words LOL and found some minor errors that I fixed. I sent it off. Yesterday, I looked over it again and found MORE minor errors. I swear that they only appear after I send things to someone who matters! Oh well, hubby's offered to go over the first fifty pages to see if their anything else. Hopefully this weekend will work for him...

In the meantime, I am following CJ Redwine's advice (see connections to her blog in earlier posts :) and keep on writing. I have to. I have too many stories in my head to stop now.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good Luck and yes keep on writing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the congrats and well wishes :D I hope I can focus on the other stories now :D

    ReplyDelete