Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mom Excitement aka Mom Wins lol

It's been a week now, so I feel I can safely announce that I have shaved two hours off my baby's awake time at night. Instead of going to bed at 3 am to 5 am, he is now in bed between 1 am and 2 am. Hey, don't laugh. Major difference in sleep time for me :D And he's not getting up any earlier. Can we say SCORE??

That means I get more sleep and more writing time :) HALLELUJAH

I've already gotten a few hundred words in, despite the hour and half it took to load my new internet card. 2 hours total between shutting down and loading. At least I'm on the internet from home now. I know my hubby's relieved, lol.

It means more time for me to do housework as well and not worrying about who is going to watch my laptop when I go to the bathroom.

Now, I have to do taxes :(((((((

I hate doing taxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment