Sunday, September 25, 2011

And It's ON!

So, the game is on! The two stories have posted here for your reading pleasure! Please no trying to guess who wrote what. LOL really vote for the one you like the most! So far, from what I hear, it's a close thing! It was fun and I wrote a lot and edited a lot and threw out more :P

Also, go here to catch up on Dangerous Lands. From here on out, I'll be writing the episodes by myself. It's a bit nervewracking :D I'm sending my newest installment as soon as I finsh the last edit run-through. It's so much fun to have writing events happening! I miss being able to write everyday. I'm going to try to go back to everyday, even if it's only half an hour. I've been so overwhelmed, but I'm adjusting.

Now go! shoo! you have reading to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment