Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello

So, I'm back on the web. Had a small hiatus there. I"ve now caught up and cleaned out my email inbox. My INBOX had over 2k Emails. Not sure exactly how many as I didn't think to look until after I started the "delete, delete, delete" but it was a lot. I now have less than a hundred. Whew! That was a lot of work.

I think of all the agents out there who can't do what I just did. A large portion of my deletes were personal interests that I imagined I'd actually have time to read/look at. Sewing, crafting, art stuff. I finally deleted them. Hopefully, I will be able to look at them in the future... I know I'm kidding myself, but I have to believe that someday, somehow, I will get to do what I want, when I want, how I want, without neglecting anyone. LOL

I am editing (Quest for Riverhand) and writing (see aforementioned) for now. With a dash of crochet, quilting and a dollop of cleaning thrown into the mix, I am plenty busy right now. I'm gearing up for NaNoWriMo. I want to be finished editing my fantasy before then, but doesn't look like. Oh well. It gives me something to edit if the mood strikes, rather than tearing apart the WIP for NaNo.

I've definitively decided on the paranormal (the Damian series) for NaNo. The one that should have been written and published by now? Yeah that one. Maybe I'll actually get somewhere... You think? LOL I'm determined to get it finished. Not just the 50k whipped out. So 70k+ Well, 4kaday will have to be my goal. Remember, that's for five day weeks. That way, I should hit the bare minimum easily, even if I miss my personal goal. Of course, if by some weird fluke I make it everyday, That will mean I've finished and probably started a second book! Now THAT would be sweet! Yeehaw! I now have a new fervor for this thing. It had waned a bit because of the technical difficulties, but now is back full pitch.

Don't forget. I've given my followers an open option for kicking, er keeping, my butt in gear for this thing. Feel free to comment at any time :)

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm looking forward to seeing you in action. If ic an help in some way let me know. :p *hug* i'm excited for you, you know. also. Glad you're back online. it's much less interesting without you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)My other blog that I'm letting go, has my last year Nanowrimo stream. It's the only reason I haven't erased the blog. I love that time. Going to try and re do it somewhow so I can have it lol

    I'm happy to have you to chat with! Things are more fun, even the crappy stuff, LOL

    Welcome aboard!

    Leona

    ReplyDelete