Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New installment

So the third installment in Dangerous Journey is up on Splintered Lands. I'm having so much fun with this. It makes me grin from ear to ear. I don't worry about them thinking I'm crazy-they already do. soemthing about my love of editing or something lol I do like editing from constructive criticism. Hate editing for change of POV though *frowns and growls at remembering that I still have some to go*

Anyways, thanks for the comments on posts. I'm still having trouble with blogger. Something with my cookies. Even though I cleared my cache memory, it won't let me leave comments. I wish, they'd called those stupid memory helps something besides cookies. I LIKE cookies. I don't like this kind of problem...

Anyway, got news that my commissioned painting arrived safely, which made me very happy :D I like it when things go well. She really likes it, which makes me even happier LOL

I'm on an insane challenge to write 25k by this day next week (start word count is actually 21753), so must get on with it! Wish me luck!

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment