Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 8 and 9

As I said in yesterday morning's blog, my son burned his hand. If you've ever gotten a cut or sore on your hands, particularly the forefinger and thumb, then you know that it makes it difficult to impossible to snap/button jeans. What did that mean to me/us?

It meant my 9yo couldn't do his own pants anymore, so I spent day sewing yesterday. I made him two pairs of pants with elastic waist and pockets. I now have orders for plenty more for rest of fam who are a bit jealous lol

Today, I wrote 2k words. Then went grocery shopping, made dinner, etc. I came back to do a bit more work, but uploaded my nanowrimo. When I got there, is saw my word count was over 18k!! I almost cried. My WIP is now a little over 19...

Sigh. Oh well. Maybe I accidently erased more than I thought... Or maybe I'm crazy and can't remember. After all, it has been 2 days o.o.

As of this time, my word count is at 19528. I'm ahead of nanowrimo schedule, but way behind my personal schedule. I need at least 21k to be on track of the 3k a day, 5 days a week. More if I want to make the 70k mark. Sigh.

dkjklsdfajkl;sdfajkl;sdf;sdfajkl;sdfajkl;sdfajkl;sdfaj'sdfakl'sdfa'sdfa'k'sdfa'sdfasdfa sdfakl;sdfa'kll

There, I feel better. Thank you. I have like thirty funny stories I thought to tell then forgot. Maybe I'll remember them soon :) Well, off to write some more. How is everyone else's week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment