Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas is coming and see what I have!

I love Christmas! Lots of traditions galore. I've had a rough few months with my health, so I've not been writing or posting like I'd want to be. I have been editing like a crazy woman though!! This is going to be the first of many Christmas book related blogs :) I'm starting with mine that's already available for preorder and available on sale! $2.24, The Captain's Christmas is an exciting sci-fi adventure.

And, if you buy direct from the publisher, they have special sales happening for a limited time :) The more you spend, the more you save! It's really an awesome deal.

And the captain is a really awesome character :) Come and meet her! (blurb and excerpt on pub site)

I'm giving away a copy to a lucky commenter! The more the merrier. Tell me, what's your favorite and least favorite part of the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment