This blog is a new one I've found through twitter. And, although I'm not sure you are supposed to back hand the award back that they lobbied at you, I'm adding him in as a bonus.
Twitter has been my friend which is funny considering it took me about six months to warm up to it. I think after 9 months I still only had 172 twits. Now I'm over 1k and I'm just hitting my stride at a year.
1. The first nominee I have is edittorent. http://edittorrent.blogspot.com/ They recently won some awesome reward, I believe it was number one blog from preditor and editors :D and they are the awesome sauce of learning how to write better without falling asleep over it. Their humor isn't too shabby either :D
2. another editor/editors assistant type is editorial ass http://editorialass.blogspot.com/ She tries to look at all commentors and is generally funny and writes about a variety of things. See versatile.
3. BookEndsLLC an agent agency. Their blog is mostly ran by Jessica Faust and it is amazingly full of good information for authors, wannabees, and those tipping the toe in. She was one of the first people I queried years ago, and lets say that suck was too mild to describe my query. However, instead of being *witchy* (yeah that's what I'm thinking) she explained to me that their wasn't enough information and led me to starting places to find the information I needed for a good blog. I am serious about writing as a career and thanks to her, I didn't have to give up because I didn't know how to use the internet to garner information yet. I learned.
4. Janet Reid, Agent http://jetreidliterary.blogspot.com/ Their is a lot of fun on this blog, and a lot of... snarkiness :D fun to follow even if you don't write in her genres.
5. Linda Lael Miller http://lindalaelmiller.blogspot.com/ Good friend to have and willing to share lots of information. She is down to earth and talks a lot about her daily life. I worked with her brother once upon a time and was thrilled to meet her. It's been a love for life ever since. And I have multiple signed copies of her book :D
6. Margaret Moore historical romance writer http://margaretmoore.blogspot.com/ Another down to earth person. Nice refreshing and relaxing to read her posts. I love variety in my blogs in case you aren't catching that.
7. The Rejectionist http://www.therejectionist.com/ Another assistant, but for an agent, not editor. funny crack up and Real. You may not agree with everything she says, but you will enjoy reading about it lol She and a few of the other blogs listed here got me through a very rough month. My brother died last april and this whole year has been one of firsts and February sucked for me. She rocked!
8.The Last Word by CJ Redwine http://cjredwine.blogspot.com/ @cjredwine The last word in author interviews is what I'd say. Absolutely wonderful to follow and a good person. just read her blogs and you will see that:D
9. Wanton Acts of Writing http://wantonactsofwriting.wordpress.com/ @hc_palmquist Sister to CJ and another wonderful person and someone who works hard at all odd hours. I do mean odd...
10. Killer Fiction A group of writers put this together and it is fun to watch. I have Christie Craigs book, signed :D lots of giveaways and fun here as well as at a few of the others.
11. The Wolfy Chicks http://wolfychicks.blogspot.com/ Two parnormal YA writers A brand new one I found because one of the contributers follows another one I follow and I just put it together lol. No really, I mean just. As in yesterday :D
12. YAEdge http://yaedge.blogspot.com/ This is another YA blog (obviously :P) The two contributors are a lot of fun and one is now my writing partner as soon as she quits her old job. (Last day today) Easy blog to follow. Fun and informative as well.
13. Angie Cortes Designs http://angiecortesdesigns.blogspot.com/ This has nothing to do with writing and I only allow myself to look if I've written/edited so much or I'm sick :D She does stamping/scrapbook types of designs and I like both her male and female oriented cards.
14. Ramblings of a Fibre Junky http://fibrejunky.blogspot.com/ Another stamper/cardmaker that I allow myself to look at when I'm doing well on writing or sick.
15. Risky Regencies http://riskyregencies.blogspot.com/ A fun historical site with lots of information on the go to books for accurate historical facts as well as a lot of fun to read (if you like history :)
Wow, longest post in a while. But I felt honored to be nominated and wanted to share some of the blogs I follow. Trust me these aren't the only ones. I have to learn my craft somewhere...